The team of proof readers at Medical Writing Experts is proficient at editing a variety of manuscripts including manuscripts with emphasis on social-science, scientific or academic. The vast experience of our proof readers in handling editing tasks for hundreds of manuscripts for different subjects and topics and their countless interactions with clients, our team of proof readers have understood the pulse of the clients and the various journals. This allows them to take care of vital aspects such as writing style, contextual flow, language, reference styles, terminologies etc., are fulfilled and is standardized to ensure that the manuscript is ready for submission.
Proof reading that we carry out would also include:-
- Thoroughly reviewing the manuscript to identify minute errors.
- Thorough review of manuscript to identify errors in capitalization and punctuation.
- Scrutinizing the manuscript for missing words, spelling and grammatical errors and typographical mistakes.
- Eliminating use of improper words or repetitions.
- Verifying the overall layout of the manuscript (headlines, illustrations, paragraphs) for appropriate placement and dimensions.
- Identifying any bias in language that can offend specific section of readers.