Developing a manuscript is an intricate process requiring the alignment of several elements such as; writing, researching, analyzing, interpreting and presenting the findings and more importantly, the lack of time. In such circumstances, there is the scope for the researcher to make grammatical errors or might not construct the sentence properly or might repeat certain portions or might excessively use certain words or phrases. Medical Writing Experts can help you avoid all such issues with our exceptional copy editing services. The professional team of copy editors at Medical Writing Experts is adept at identifying such errors and rectifying it without altering the findings of your research. This would substantially reduce the scope of your manuscript being rejected by a journal.
Copy editing services that we extend would comprise of:-
- Meticulous and extensive proof reading.
- Identifying and rectifying errors in language, spelling, grammar and punctuation and use of words.
- Ensuring consistency in style of writing (American / British English)
- Eliminating excessive use of abbreviations or colloquial terminologies.
- Ensuring adherence with the journal specified style of referencing.
- Eliminating errors in sentence structures, rephrasing for better clarity.
- Verifying the overall layout of the manuscript (headlines, illustrations, paragraphs) for appropriate placement and dimensions.