We have a team of 200+ professional, experienced editors in Science, Technology, and Management, who edited research documents in more than 170 specializations. While editing your documents, we ensure the critical documents are polished and ready for publication. Our scientific editors can proofread and format your scientific documents, create tables and figures, and embed images and make your presentation an appealing one. Medical Writing Experts provides unparalleled flexibility with unlimited editing service levels and services in both UK and US English. Journal ready formatting is applicable based on the level of editing chosen, and a journal pre-check is included based on the request at all of our service levels
Medical Writing Experts is completely aware of the importance in editing your document by a subject matter expert to understand the terminologies, flow, exactness and authenticity. All of our editors are Ph.D.- or M.D.-trained scientists with years of experience in their chosen fields. We have a strict editing process in which every document is reviewed by a Subject Matter Expert followed by an expert language reviewer. We help you reduce the time, cost and increase your reputation. Call us today to discuss your scientific editing needs.
Our Service Offerings
Medical Writing Experts is specialized in providing scientific, technical, and medical editing, as well as proofreading services for almost all kinds of research document as below. Medical Writing Experts offers complete editing and proofreading service. We can ensure that your manuscript is delivered with highest standards of clarity, precision, and content.
- Restructure your manuscript and re-write sections to improve clarity, reason, and prominence
- Eliminate redundancies, repetitions, and irrelevancies.
- Customize the manuscript to a specific target audience.
- Ensure all information is sufficiently referenced.
- Use color codes and tracking to allow authors to inspect editorial changes.
- Correct spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Format the manuscript according to the target journal.
Tables and Figures
- We ensure they are relevant to the text.
- They are modified and presented in the most effective manner.
- We ensure that we deliver your manuscript with appropriate titles, legends, axis labelling, and footnotes.
- We correctly number and cross-reference your manuscript
Team at Medical Writing Experts
- Highly skilled with several years of experience in editing and proofreading.
- We have an eye for details.
- We have many years’ experience of publishing papers in peer reviewed journals
Contact us if you find your document something unique and not listed here. We Edit These Document Types
- Books and Book Chapters
- Brochures and Reports
- Dissertations and Theses
- Galley Proofs
- Grant Proposals
- Grant Reviews
- Grant Revisions
- Manuscript Reviews
- Philosophy Statements
- Promotion Packages
- Review Articles
- Responses to Reviewers
- Slide and Poster Presentations
- Technical Writings
Includes simple proofreading and basic editing to achieve a grammatically correct and professionally polished scientific document. Includes correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation, verb tense consistency, noun-verb agreement, and formatting consistency
Includes all features of Basic service as well as editing for clarity and style at the sentence level. Includes eliminating jargon, smoothing language, and rewriting sentences to improve clarity
Includes all features of Basic and Advanced service as well as extensive editing as needed to maximize clarity and impact. Includes stylistic editing at the document level. May include significant editing and reorganization of paragraphs to improve clarity and impact
- Substantive Editing
Get Connected! To know more about how Medical Writing Experts team can support with Editing Services.
A niche industry that requires
the utmost virtuosity
at par with what we offer!
What Our Customers Are Saying
See why our customers love Medical Writing Experts
Our Medical Writing Experts team possesses the following skill that helpful in the area of creating medical documentation.
• Thoroughly scrutinize documents requirement.
• They provide comprehensive knowledge of the regulations such as European, US, and international pharmaceutical. (If any)
• Analyses and visualize the output that demonstrates the outcomes of a study.
• They build a clear and consistent documents complaints along with the regulation requirements or appropriate authorities inquiries
• Regulate and coordinate the essential inputs from the clinical team
• Stage-manage an effective and disciplinary Document review process (Editing and Proofreading services)
Produce the template documents that exactly replicate the complete study information or data and meanwhile; it meets the required international standards.
Connect us at
India No: +91-8754446690
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation.
Our team are ready and would like to speak to you, to understand more about your organisation and how we can help you achieve your goals.